Abundant Roses

Monday, June 26, 2006

Poem about Coffee

Living For The Mornings Part 4

by Florence Rosie Givens
Coffee Seasons

I hope that this season of
coffee makes you very great.
Running diligently along in
stride and fast paced upon
the morn!

Be it known to you that other
coffee drinkers love to hear the
ecstatic happenings of your desire
for coffee!

Most of the times you want coffee
then you often want more than one
cup, yell if you want it to be Espresso!

Breaking upon the morn the sun says,
"Hello it's coffee time, I'll see you thru!"
Do you want to be amused, or do you
want to be drenched in coffee?

Talk to the seasons and find a way to
be who you want to be on the work day,
the work week...it's your taste, your goal!

You call it and you roll with it, let the others
say I do to coffee, and let the honeymoon
begin early...for coffee you will defend!

� 2006 By Florence Rosie Givens
Sometimes

Sometimes a little and sometimes a lot,
Filling the wholesome and abundant pot.
Somewhat a rhythm of glee and a smile,
Getting us over the solely solemn mile.

Walking freely not at all a cafe' in sight,
Fully wanting to be a person of might.
So we manage to get a hot cup of it,
Knowingly decided we would not quit!

So we find what we always wanted at first,
Not to satisfy once, but to quench the thirst.
If you want coffee and you don't want rhyme,
Drink coffee often and not just Sometimes!

� 2006 By Florence Rosie Givens
Coffee Journal

Fully admiring coffee upon the morn
when I went to work that day,
I then looked for coffee and so I had
what's called a remarkable stay!

I marked upon my daily task the words
that they wanted to hear,
To get to go fast paced, marketing
was in the atmosphere!

They wanted to include coffee and a
meeting was called by chance,
Included into the meeting was the
far fetched aroma dance!

The aroma of coffee distanced the halls
and hopped in the meeting,
Written in the books of the peers and
fought not to take a beating!

So the coffee won the battle of the day
they say coffee is grand,
Now it's written every morning upon
all the faces that stand!

They stand up for coffee, got to get
more than one cup to go,
If not it will not be in the journal of
the drink named joe!

� 2006 By Florence Rosie Givens
Coffee Freak

Why you say what you say?
I'm beautiful in the beginning
and always to the very end...

You look at me in amazement
I do not know why you do...
It wakes me up and put in its
time always, it defend...

You know I talk about coffee
for it enlightens my day as well
as yours as well told....

How beautiful can this be when
you see a smile and laughter?
Not a frown of dismay or sound
of gloom, but you see me...

Yes, I love coffee, year round it's
my thing, daily 365, want to add a
day or two if you could?

I think it's beautiful, look into the mirror
at the cafe' yonder, go verbally free...
What a wonder it is to you and also to
the coffee lover diehard in me!

� 2006 By Florence Rosie Givens
Coffee Role

Get the script in the mail, you got the part
in the movies, the news, the soaps...
You talk big, you remember your words
you wake me up early you soothe me at night...

You want people to sit up and listen at meetings
not just call a committee for another meeting...

Coffee plays a serious role, got to have it,
going to have it, winning role, sold for 75 cents,
Espresso for more!

Do not let the curtains come up without your
hot coffee in hand, or go down without a
standing ovation on your part....

Oh, you've got a part to play too, without you
coffee would not be famous, with its drama
and demands upon your time...

It will give you the thrill of your life, western style
city life or country galore...give us more!
Encore to the style of coffee and note its bright
stars in the big lights, Coffee Cafe' Open 24/7...

Okay, say my part and I'll see if I can remember to
fill your cup with a wake up call, for we are friends...
Make another movie script and all will be well on
the home front with more coffee roles fulfilled!

� 2006 By Florence Rosie Givens
All about Coffee

~
Coffee Dreamer...All night you do this but why
not wake up to a cup of coffee?
~
A Coffee Deal...When the smell of hot coffee comes
your way your eyes brighten up and you're ready to
deal with the day!
~
Coffee Whirl...Turn me around and head me in the
direction of coffee!
~
Bluebook Coffee...Coffee is priced to sell early in
the morning!
~
Coffee Bloopers... I went to perk a pot of coffee and
perked up my life!
~
Coffee Favorites...Let us have things that we love
whilst we sit here at our favorite cafe' drinking a
marvelous cup of coffee, in the booth, in the same
spot as yesterday!
~
Coffee Professionals...A three piece suit, a cup of
coffee and intellect to ask for another cup of what's
good for us!
~
With Coffee...And a smile it's as good as it gets at the
moment!
~

These mini poems above are excepted from Living For The Mornings! Collective Best of Coffee Poems �2005 By Florence Rosie Givens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home